Adding Jamaican Jerk spices creates a cheese with a warm, nutty, spicy flavor. It’s smoky and earthy with a touch of brown sugar and cloves. No Woman’s unusual and satisfying flavor is sure to excite your taste buds.
2nd Place, Flavored Cheeses
2009 American Cheese Society
- Pair No Woman on a plate with dried mango and roasted almonds
- Melt on a shaved pork or turkey sandwich
- Use half No Woman and half Just Jack to make a sultry macaroni and cheese
- Beer complements No Woman’s flavor, especially a Hefeweizen or Red Ale.
- Zinfindel is surprisingly delicious and peppery.